Export, Install and Run the Android Application in Mobile from Eclipse Project using the APK file
In this post, I’m gonna tell u how to Deploy android app fron Eclipse
1. Go to File->Export, then window will arise as shown below
3. Then you need to Enter the Path to Keystore, choose Existing Keystore, and mostly the Keystore location will be as
C:/users/admin_account_name/.android/debug.keystore and the password should be as “android” and then click next.
4. After selecting the Keystore and Password as “android”, Click Next, Then the window will arise as shown
5. Then you need to give location for the storing the apk file of the project.
6. Click Finish, your project apk file is ready, just install it ii the android mobile. It will works.
Latest posts by kathir (see all)
- Multilanguage support & Internationalization (i18n) in Java Web Application - July 3, 2012
- Export, Install and Run the Android Application in Mobile from Eclipse Project using the APK file - June 8, 2012
- Android Getting Started - October 26, 2011